Do you have questions regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Chatham County? Our partners at the Coastal Health District have compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions and have answered each of them. It is updated daily and includes hot topics such as:
- Who can get tested and where?
- Why can’t everyone get tested?
- What if I have symptoms or think I have COVID-19 but don’t fall into a priority testing category?
- How many people are being tested in our area?
- Should I wear a facemask?
We understand that you have questions and you want answers! This is your first step to learning more! If they do not have your question listed, feel free to call the State of Georgia COVID-19 Hotline: 1-844-442-2681
***If your hyperlink does not work, here is the standard link: https://covid19.gachd.org/faqs/