What is the prize?
- Each age category winner will receive a Youth Emergency Kit!
- This kit will include:
- Cloth Face Mask
- Stuffed Animal (Dinosaur)
- Playing Cards- with Weather Preparedness Facts!
- Poncho Ball
- Sosa the Preparedness Pup Stress Paw
- Hurricane Hunter’s Book
- First Aid Kit
- Pedro the Penguin Coloring Book
- Emergency Preparedness Information Cards (For the Grown-Ups)
- Emergency Preparedness Stickers
How do you enter?
- To enter the coloring contest, download and print the coloring sheet from either this page, our Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Take a picture of your artwork, or scan and upload, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you submit it any other way, you will not be qualified to win.
- In the email, you MUST include the child’s name, age, mailing address and phone number.
- Winners will be announced via Facebook Live on Friday, October 2nd AND winners will be notified via phone to verify their address before shipping their prize.
Who is eligible?
- Only children that either live in Chatham County or attend school in Chatham County are eligible to win!
What are the contest rules and restrictions?
- There are four age groups. There will be one (1) winner from each age group.
- Ages 4 and Under - Bottom section can be completed by a parent, guardian, grown-up or sibling.
- Ages 5-7- Bottom section can be completed by a parent, guardian, grown-up or sibling.
- Ages 8-10- Bottom section must be completed by the child.
- Ages 11-13- Bottom section must be completed by the child.
- Each child may only enter one (1) submission.
- To be eligible to win, the coloring sheet must be completed.
When is it due?
- Submissions MUST be received via email to email@example.com by 8pm on Wednesday, September 30th. Winners will be announced on Friday, October 2, 2020 via Facebook Live AND winners will be notified by phone.
Personal Information Needed
- All submissions MUST include the following in the text of the email submission. Please, do not put this information on the child’s artwork as the artwork will be displayed on social media.
- Child’s name
- Mailing address
- Phone number